Benefits of membership
Membership is available to any potential athlete/official/coach over the age of 8 years and provides for both sexes in all age groups. The Membership fee to the Club represents good value for money and remains very competitive against other athletic clubs and other local sports clubs.
It should be noted that annual subscriptions represent 70% of the Clubs’ annual income, which is used for the ‘day to day’ operation of the Club and the improvement of our facilities.
The subscriptions are required to cover the annual costs of:
- Annual Affiliation fees to UK Athletics, the AAA of England, the Midland Counties AA and the County affiliations to both Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.
- Membership of ALL competing athletes to the England Athletics Registration Scheme, which is mandatory.
- Hire of the track facilities at Rugby and Northampton for Club training sessions 3 times per week on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings.
- Payment for floodlights for winter training at both centres.
- Hire of tracks at both venues for League competitions and Open meetings.
- League registration fees for the
- Midland Track & Field League (Senior Men & Women)
- National Youth Development League (Junior Men & Women)
- Midland Veterans T & F League (Men & Women)
- Heart of England League (Junior Men & Women)
- Birmingham Cross-Country League
- Entry fees for Team Championships in Cross-Country and Road Relays
- Subsidised coach travel to some league meetings.
- Payments for coaches/officials attending upgrading courses, to improve their ability to officiate/coach for the benefit of the Club and its athletes.
- Payments to MACC coaches for winter workshops to coach in disciplines where the Club has deficiencies in coaching.
The annual membership fee is less than £2 per week for a full member.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU INTO OUR CLUB
|Full (adults and juniors)||
|All individual members up to age 65. Use of all club facilities. New members will receive a membership pack and a club vest.|
• Road Runners
• Ladies Running Groups
• Over 65s
• Students in Higher Education
|Use of all club facilities. As many people in this category will not represent the club regularly, a club vest must be purchased.|
|Family (minimum 3)||
£200 + £25 per person
|Three or more members from the same family. Use of all club facilities. The core member will receive a membership pack and each member will receive a club vest.|
|Members who do not wish to train or compete but just be part of one of the top athletic clubs in the Midlands.|
The club prefers payments made by bank transfer, but can be made by cheque or cash. Bank account details are available on request to the Membership Secretary (see below).
For second claim membership, or for any queries with regards to the Club Membership please contact the Membership Secretary (see below).
Recognising the difficulty some members experience in paying fees in one transaction, there is an option to pay by 6 monthly standing orders or three monthly payments by cheque or bank transfer. Contact the Membership Secretary for details.
To join the club, please download a membership form and hand the completed form in to an Official at either Rugby or Northampton tracks, or post to the Membership Secretary with the correct payment. If paying by bank transfer please write this on the form.
81 North Holme Court
Tel 01604 644402